- This is a Pre-Order item and will not ship until the product release date.
- If you include a Pre-Order item in your order, the whole order will be held until the pre-order is available.
- You may have your non pre-order items shipped separately for an additional cost. Please select the shipping option with “(Multiple Shipments)” in the title at checkout to enable this option.
Command the elements, control the realms, and lead your tribe in this innovative new strategy game from J.B. Howell!
Lead your tribe to the Gates of Mara, portals to realms of pure elemental energy. Encounter powerful Elemental Lords, spread your control, and summon colorful magic. Vie for the most influence in each realm so you can establish your tribal claims.
From J.B. Howell, co-designer of Flotilla, Gates of Mara blends upgradeable worker placement with layered area control mechanics. You can lead reptilian Dragonkin, the amphibious Goblins, the insectoid Antids, or the arboreal Elves.
- Immersive Art – The world of Mara is brought to life by the stunning art of Nastya Lehn.
- Unique components – the members of your tribe are represented by standees with uniquely shaped bases, indicating which spaces they can claim.
- Varied gameplay – with only two Elemental Lords in play each game and a variable central board, no two games are alike!
Strategically position your tribe members around the Realms and Gates. Enchant your tribe members to give them new abilities. Compete for short-term objectives, but keep your eyes on your influence. Only the player with the most influence can lay claim to the Gates of Mara!
- 1 Enchantment Board
- 5 Realm Boards
- 4 Player Boards
- 48 Enchantment Cards
- 20 Banner Cards
- 8 Fire Banner Cards
- 16 Objective Cards
- 5 Wanderer Cards
- 1 Central Gate
- 5 Standard Gates
- 4 Elemental Lord standees
- 1 Wanderer standee
- 28 Tribe Figure standees
Thanks for shopping with WizKids!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our policies to be informed of how and when your order will ship, along with any other questions you may have.
Q: What are your shipping policies?
A: All our shipping details, whether you have questions about how we ship to domestic or international addresses, can be found [HERE]
Q: Do you guys offer pre-orders?
A: We offer pre-orders for certain items. You can read more about our pre-order policies [HERE]
Q: Do you accept returns? What if I want to cancel an order?
A: We do accept returns and order cancelations. Please read up on all the details about our return and cancellation policy [HERE]
Q: I still have questions, please help!
A: If you still can't find an answer to your question, please feel real to contact email@example.com with your inquiry. A customer service representative will get back to you as soon as possible!
WizKids reserves the right to change prices at any time. Purchase prices are final at the date of purchase.
Orders placed by noon EST are normally processed and shipped by our warehouse within approximately three (3) to six (6) business days from the date the order was placed. You should receive an order tracking number via email and in your shop.WizKids.com account the day after your order is in transit with FedEx.
**Please be aware that any orders placed on or immediately following a release date or during a sale, your item(s) will be delayed and may require up to 48 hours of additional processing time.