*Note: A one-week delay of shipping may occur with this item.
Item does not qualify for current free shipping offer.
Decorate your game store, game room or living room with this stunning recreation of the Dungeons & Dragons Beholder!
Capture beauty in the eyes of the Dungeons & Dragons Beholder Trophy Figure, but beware, one glance can put you to sleep, place you under a charm, or even lead to your demise!
The Dungeons & Dragons Beholder Trophy is made of foam rubber and latex that's carefully hand-painted for realistic detail. It also features spectacular “glass-like" eyes for stunning realism. Nothing can escape its gaze!
The Beholder Trophy is designed with an integrated multi-point hard point system which allows you to hang the figure from the ceiling (secured to a truss or structural element). A hard point eyelet at top enables the figure to hang level looking straight ahead. A second eyelet positioned further back on head allows for hanging higher with a downward glance towards the Beholder's prey. For retailers with HVAC, we've included hard point eyelets on the bottom of figure for additional securing to prevent swinging or torquing that could play havoc with security systems.
Please Note: Mounting hardware not included. Professional installation required. Glue residue spots might be visible around eye stalks.
WARNING: Severe personal injury and property damage can result from improper installation or assembly. Read the following warning carefully before beginning.
- If you do not understand the instructions or have any concerns or questions, please contact a qualified local professional installer.
- Do not install or assemble if the product or hardware is damaged or missing, if you require replacement parts, please contact your local retailer for assistance.
- This product has been designed for hanging with appropriate cording from a wood ceiling joist or comparably strong infrastructure. Do not use this product for any other application than originally designed.
- WizKids will bear no responsibility for mounting to the ceiling, or incidental or consequential damages arising thereof.
- WizKids disclaims any liability for the improper modifications, installation, or use.
- The manufacturer will not be liable for any damages arising out of the use of, inability to use, the product.
Thanks for shopping with WizKids!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our policies to be informed of how and when your order will ship, along with any other questions you may have.
Q: What are your shipping policies?
A: All our shipping details, whether you have questions about how we ship to domestic or international addresses, can be found [HERE]
Q: Do you guys offer pre-orders?
A: We offer pre-orders for certain items. You can read more about our pre-order policies [HERE]
Q: Do you accept returns? What if I want to cancel an order?
A: We do accept returns and order cancelations. Please read up on all the details about our return and cancellation policy [HERE]
Q: I still have questions, please help!
A: If you still can't find an answer to your question, please feel real to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry. A customer service representative will get back to you as soon as possible!
WizKids reserves the right to change prices at any time. Purchase prices are final at the date of purchase.
Orders placed by noon EST are normally processed and shipped by our warehouse within approximately three (3) to six (6) business days from the date the order was placed. You should receive an order tracking number via email and in your shop.WizKids.com account the day after your order is in transit with FedEx.
**Please be aware that any orders placed on or immediately following a release date or during a sale, your item(s) will be delayed and may require up to 48 hours of additional processing time.