Remaster trading and negotiation in the Elysian quadrant
The acclaimed negotiation game has been remastered!
- Astounding new cover art by Kwanchai Moriya
- Updated card layout
- Cardboard turn and bidding trackers
- Included teaching guide
- Improved rulebook flow for easy setup and learning - includes more visual examples and clear key terms
- Updated insert
Tauceti Diechmann's thorough design sits at a unique intersection of simple turn order and complex chains of trading. This refined edition re-implements the gameplay that makes Sidereal Confluence a standout:
- Asymmetrical gameplay - Play as one of 9 unique alien species, each with a unique story and playstyle to match
- Simultaneous turns - surprisingly little downtime as everyone acts at the same time
- Complex trades with simple notation - each converter tells you the approximate value of both inputs and products, helping you negotiate fair trades
- Information is open - all resources and technologies are public knowledge.
- Almost everything is tradeable - Not just your resources! Planets, ships, technology, future production and more.
- Deals are binding - even across turns. If you make a promise during a trade, you must deliver. Cooperation is the key to being the top competitor
Critical acclaim for the first edition:
"Sidereal creates a virtuous circle - good behavior is rewarded, which creates more good positive behavior that is in turn rewarded…players tend to be so nice that Sidereal is the only game where a player can go "Can I just have this and I'll owe you one?" and you might say "Yeah!" Because a favor is valuable, and that is a really interesting game mechanic."
"Dice Tower Judgement - Uniquely Excellent!"
- 380+ redesigned cards
- 230+ Tokens and Tiles
- 200+ Resource Cubes
- 21 Boards
- 1 Rulebook
- 1 Teaching Guide
- 9 Player Screens
Thanks for shopping with WizKids!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our policies to be informed of how and when your order will ship, along with any other questions you may have.
Q: What are your shipping policies?
A: All our shipping details, whether you have questions about how we ship to domestic or international addresses, can be found [HERE]
Q: Do you guys offer pre-orders?
A: We offer pre-orders for certain items. You can read more about our pre-order policies [HERE]
Q: Do you accept returns? What if I want to cancel an order?
A: We do accept returns and order cancelations. Please read up on all the details about our return and cancellation policy [HERE]
Q: I still have questions, please help!
A: If you still can't find an answer to your question, please feel real to contact email@example.com with your inquiry. A customer service representative will get back to you as soon as possible!
WizKids reserves the right to change prices at any time. Purchase prices are final at the date of purchase.
Orders placed by noon EST are normally processed and shipped by our warehouse within approximately three (3) to six (6) business days from the date the order was placed. You should receive an order tracking number via email and in your shop.WizKids.com account the day after your order is in transit with FedEx.
**Please be aware that any orders placed on or immediately following a release date or during a sale, your item(s) will be delayed and may require up to 48 hours of additional processing time.