Keep the excitement going at every turn with WarLock™ Tiles: Town & Village III - Curves Expansion! Whether you are out to discover the secrets kept secured in the mansion turret or meet a mysterious contact in a quite alcove of the city library, you’ll be able to set the scene. The curved pieces give you even more to work with to create an immersive session for your game night
- Curved plaster half walls are perfect for rounded room features.
- Curved tiles specially designed to work with other tiles!
- Comes with reversible windows you can swap around.
- Use the edge caps for a finished edge on your tiles!
- Combine with Town & Village III - Angles Expansion for even more twists and turns!
- Fully compatible with WarLock Town & Village I and II.*
*Additional sets sold separately.
- 2”x 2” Stone/Wood Outside Curved Tiles, (18)
- 2”x 2” Stone/Wood Inside Curved Tiles, (6)
- 2” Plaster Exterior Outside Curved Half Walls, (8)
- 2” Plaster Exterior Inside Curved Half Walls, (6)
- 2” Plaster Interior Curved Half Walls, (6)
- 2” Plaster Exterior Outside Curved Half Window Walls, (6)
- 2” Plaster Exterior Inside Curved Half Window Walls, (4)
- 2” Plaster Outside Curved Edge Caps, (14)
- 2” Plaster Inside Curved Edge Caps, (6)
- EZ WarLock™ Clips, (50)
*Contents subject to change
About WarLock™ Tiles
The WarLock Tile system solves many of the problems present with other tile systems. The WarLock clips allow players to construct rooms in advance and place them on the table as needed. Our 1” tall walls make it easier for players to move pieces around in the room as they play. Offset walls provide you with the ability to place figures in any square on the grid, without pesky corners eating into your play area.
Experience a perfect, continuous grid through the entire play space with our patented, modular, ultra-slim interior walls. Additionally, all tiles are reversible with wood design on one side and stone on the other for double the functionality!
Check out these other great WarLock Tiles Sets and Accessories Packs:
Thanks for shopping with WizKids!
Your order is important to us, which is why we want to make sure that your products arrive on time and in excellent condition. Please take a moment to review our policies to be informed of how and when your order will ship, along with any other questions you may have.
Q: What are your shipping policies?
A: All our shipping details, whether you have questions about how we ship to domestic or international addresses, can be found [HERE]
Q: Do you guys offer pre-orders?
A: We offer pre-orders for certain items. You can read more about our pre-order policies [HERE]
Q: Do you accept returns? What if I want to cancel an order?
A: We do accept returns and order cancelations. Please read up on all the details about our return and cancellation policy [HERE]
Q: I still have questions, please help!
A: If you still can't find an answer to your question, please feel real to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry. A customer service representative will get back to you as soon as possible!
WizKids reserves the right to change prices at any time. Purchase prices are final at the date of purchase.
Orders placed by noon EST are normally processed and shipped by our warehouse within approximately three (3) to six (6) business days from the date the order was placed. You should receive an order tracking number via email and in your shop.WizKids.com account the day after your order is in transit with FedEx.
**Please be aware that any orders placed on or immediately following a release date or during a sale, your item(s) will be delayed and may require up to 48 hours of additional processing time.